Students enjoy private sessions for a number of reasons:
- Healing from injuries
- Using yoga training to improve sports performance and prevent injury
- Seeking a deeper understanding of the Ashtanga Primary Sequence
- Answering specific questions about a particular pose or practice in general
- Scheduling convenience (private sessions can be scheduled in your home or studio)
- Overcoming obstacles and building confidence in a safe nurturing environment
- Introducing yoga to new students in a nurturing and private setting
Regardless of the reason, students taking private sessions find that the one-on-one time deepens their understanding of themselves and their yoga practice. Amy's experience and knowledge enables students to focus on the their needs (including: adjustments, modifications, quieting the mind, alignment, returning to balance or just utilizing/ understanding breathing as key to unlocking the physical and energy bodies.
Some find that occasional private sessions enhance personal or group practice. Others prefer a regularly scheduled session. Whether you are looking for a few personalized "tune-up" sessions or regularly scheduled sessions, or a safe introduction, private sessions with Amy will bring you one step closer to your goal, rediscovering greater strength and freedom in the body, balanced stillness of mind, compassion and liberation!
Also available: private yoga and reiki sessions
cost: one hour session- $135
one and a half hr. - $160
24 hr cancellation notice requested, thank you!